AmigaActive (1614/2143)

From:Andrew Guard
Date:24 May 2000 at 21:44:33
Subject:Re: The Worlds biggest Amiga games company? :)

How do we do, Conor

On 24-May-00, you wrote:

> However, recently I was playing with the idea of setting up an online
> petition against Alive and even with the possibility of creating a site
> which would be used to rate companies, thereby warning consumers against
> using disreputable companies. (Obviously, any site which carried reviews
> of companies would have to be moderated to prevent its abuse.) I'll let
> you know if I decide to go ahead with either of these ideas.

Also I say don't host it UK or anywere in Euro. It will get closed every
got all silly about thing to do with Demon. Best place good old USA.

Now this Demon thing was total mad. Now if News paper put in some lie about
you would sue the paper and not news aggent. I see Demon as a newsaggent.

Regards

Get paid to surf the net http://uk.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=mjr910
(In your local currancy)

-
#ICQ:# 21765436
-
LAWS OF COMPUTER PROGRAMMING: IV. If a program is useless, it will have to
be documented.